Saturday, April 2, 2011

happiness = sadness

Went back to kampong last weekend
Had a most relax able weekend there
Out from the hustle and bustle from the busy city
Throw all my the reference books away from my mind
Forgot all about the mini tests
And just made my mind empty, blank….
Enjoy being a kampong girl there
My kampong ___CHENDERIANG is the most beautiful place that I ever visited
Feel like want to stay there after retired in the future …haha
The first time I didn’t log in to facebook for more than 36 hours…
And the very first time I didn’t text anyone using hand phone due to boringness~~
Wow!! New records for me…==
Can’t wait for the next time…=]


The journey of life always include sadness and happiness
Which we can’t avoid it
Something happened in my family and made me feels emotional this few days
And all the sources of those problems are come from my mom
I don’t know what’s wrong with her recently
It is because of menstrual pause????
Please control yourself, okay????!!!!
I can’t stand for it anymore
Feel like want to run out from home immediately!!!
I just can hide myself at the corner
Pretending I’m deaf…..blind……
Pretending I’m tough…
Don’t bother anything~~~
That what only I can do now…
Laugh in front of others but cry inside my heart…
I’m the only one who understands me…


I hope that when I say:”don’t worry…I’m fine...”
Someone will say:” stop pretending….I knows you aren’t ……”

No comments:

Post a Comment