Friday, April 29, 2011

love is in the air~~

Today is the royal wedding day for Prince William and Kate Middleton
I watched their wedding ceremony live on TV…
It’s so sweet
Especially when they said “I WILL~~” in front of the priest
The promises for the couple~~
Everything goes smoothly
Everyone is sending their blessing to them

Prince William's wife, Kate is come from a normal family, she never thinks that she will married to a prince…
Yea…everyone is surprised with it~~~
But just like what Justin Bieber said:” never say never!!!”
Girls are hoping they will marry to a true person
Not someone who is rich…not someone who has high status in the society
They just hope for a true man…
A true man who loves them with a true HEART~~ isn’t???
And ….I’m waiting too…waiting someone ...my true prince
Puppy love??? Please stay away from me…you are no longer suitable for me…
i'm 19 years old already~~
What I want is love~~ TRUE LOVE!!!!=]

Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment