Wednesday, April 6, 2011

speak out loud!!!

Finally, muet speaking test has end...
Thanks god!!!
The question is quite easy if compared to the others

“Which is the most beneficial television programme??”
(a)    sports
(b)   news
(c)    entertainment
(d)   documentaries

I was candidate B
The easiest choices to talk about
But because of NERVOUS
I’m not able to performed well …= [
Others people keep saying that this topic is very very easy~~
But actually easy question doesn’t means that it’s easy to answer
And maybe the marking skim will be quite strict also
Everything has their pros and cons
I know I can’t do anything to change the speaking marks anymore…
What I will do is concentrates on others components
Reading, listening and writing tests which fall on 16th of April 6, 2011


Okay~~~
Eyroise… add more oil ya~~~~~=]

GAMBATEHHHHH!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment