Thursday, March 24, 2011

home~~

Today I found a type of medicine in my dad’s cupboard
Something called TERRAMYCIN
I wonder why dad hides this medicine in his cupboard
And I’m worry
So, I am decided to search for the usage of this medicine on internet
And the result is ___an antibiotic / use to treat sensitivity
Oooooo…
Thinking too much~~=. =
Actually not my fault also
Because my family is communizing by heart, not mouth
Especially my parents
They didn’t talk much
But still will nagging sometimes, of course
Whatever...
I still love my parents~~<3

I know it is difficult to grow a child
They are sacrificing time, energy and money on us
And what can I do for them in this moment is just make hem proud of me
The only thing I can do
I still remember when I got straight As in UPSR
My parents were more excited than me...
They were everyone around me about this
Relatives, friends, neighbours…
All of them knew~~
But wait 4 more years [I think]
When I get a job,
I will ask my parents retired
And I will take care of them
That is what a child should do, right??
Honestly, I’m the “only” hope for my parents
Maybe I will be the only one who can enter university
the only high educated child in my family
I’m not saying that my siblings are stupid...
But maybe they have no talent on studies
And maybe they will success in their career…who knows??
Dad and mom putting lots of hope on me
But sorry that I’m not healthy as other children
Always suffer from many types of minor diseases
Always make them worry about my health
I’m so sorry~~
I will take care of myself
try not to fall sick easily~~=']

Although sometimes my parents are “berat sebelah”
But luckily my siblings didn’t boycott me also
They love me just as my parents did
Elder sister will always buy some popular and delicious food and share with me
Brother will fulfill all my needs which he can afford whenever I need him
Younger sister always let me bully her ~~XD
All of them make my home sweet
Although sometimes may have some arguments between us
I love my home
I can’t imagine when I left this SWEET home and further my studies outstation
How I’m gonna live without them???
i will miss them so much...
Hmmm…. Sad case =[

sweet family~~~^^

wherever you are~~don't forget the way back home~~=]

No comments:

Post a Comment