Friday, April 15, 2011

reality v.s. imagination

Reality and imagination
Always in the opposite way...
We had read many children’s stories since young
Snow White…
Cinderella…
… …
But how many of these stories will really happen in reality???
I think none of them will…
Recently just saw a newspaper article in entertainment part
Many audiences complained that why the hero and heroine didn’t married at the end of a drama???
Why the heroine died at last???
The audiences were very unsatisfied with the ending…
The first thing bear on my mind was~~ What so surprised of???
It does happen frequently in reality, isn’t it??
Why people love to live in imagination???
And when they can’t accept anything happen in reality
They will just commit suicide…
I wonder what this world really is.

Sometimes, I love to imagine also
Just like what others did…
I will imagine who will be my life partner in the future???
How many children I will have???
Will I be happy in the future???
How long I can live???
Yea~~ I do love to ask myself these silly questions…
Although I know there is nobody can answer me… except time~~
But yet… I still want to be a silly girl…

As your body needs nourishment
Food… drinks… sleep…
So does your soul need nourishment…
Love… happiness…so on and so on…
Life is not all work; work is not all hard toil.
Nourish your soul with the food that is right for it,
For it is the altar of your own inner temple~~~
=]

happy ending...will it happen in reality???


lack of nourishment in heart~~

No comments:

Post a Comment