Sunday, February 27, 2011

YES or NO???

is so difficult to choose between yes and no~~
the biggest weakness of Libra is too hesitate to make any decisions
and...I'm a Libra..
maybe i need to be brave sometimes
express my feelings directly
without concerning anyone's feelings
just speak it out loudly..
but can i????
no..i can't~~haiz
i just keep it in my heart
lock it maybe at somewhere the deepest in my heart
doesn't want to let others know
even my closest friends and family
but day after day
i realised there was too many "secret" in my heart which i kept it since a long time ago
and the memory space is almost used up
now it is time to clean up
throw away all this "useless' secret
and start to install as many sweet memories as i can
and i hope i really can be BRAVE!!!!=]




i should be BRAVE!!!


love listen to this song when i'm emo~~=]

No comments:

Post a Comment