Friday, February 11, 2011

i'm not happy lo.....

yesterday was Heavenly Jade Emperor Festival [bai tian gong in cantonese]
this day quite important to the Hokkien folks
i celebrating every year at the ninth day in chinese new year
this year, i planned to do so
since  the next morning i need to attend school
so, i planned to take a nap first before went to celebrated at my grandmother's house
but unfortunately, i cant woke up on time
because of mentally and physically exhausted
i need to stay back at school  until 5++pm from monday to thursday
monday= librarian duty
tuesday=doing bio projects and waiting for js to fetch me home
wednesday= koko day
thursday= sport house practice
haiz....what a LIFE!!!!!
at last, i did'nt attended myself yesterday for the first time =.=
and this morning, my mom told me that my third aunt did'nt gave angpau to me because i'm of my absence
orz.....WTF!!!i'm not happy lo...
this auntie really stingy
u thought ur angpau very special meh???!!!
if u give me now, i also dont want la....
u better keep it for yourself la
RM5 only ma...ceh!
all of us also not very like this auntie one
she is the most selfish , stubborn, not respect to others and BRAINLESS (feel so sorry to describe u by using this word ....but except this ,i really cant find any word to describe u~~hahaha)
really feel ashamed have this kind of auntie!!!
haiz... better dont talk about her... make me feel angry aje...><


my upper six life is getting more busy day by day...
many unnecessary program which created by the school also involving us~~orzzzz
now, i think i need 48 hours per day to done all the work
so, i decided to change my librarian duty day from monday to tuesday start after next week
i think i need to manage my time wisely now
i dont have extra time to waste
and maybe i'm not happy with the situation on monday..maybe~~
too stress...i know maybe is my own problem
i miss the time when the senior librarians are there
no stress, but FUN!!
i miss those time...A LOT!!
i cant even  smile and laugh when duty on monday...
WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME???
i wonder....
many people asked me :" if u change to tuesday, u will lost the post :ACM [assistant counter master]."
i will just smile and answered :" nevermind..its ok....i think my mood is more important compare to that post.."
and i hope i can find happiness on tuesday~~may i???
anyway, thanks for the cooperation since i becomes the ACM ~~
thanks to the form five and upper sixers who gave a lot of cooperation and fun on monday..
thanks to the senior librarians on monday who has teached me a lot...thx..
and~~tuesday~~i'm coming!!
it's time for me to change~~ =]






sometimes~~i'm lost~~


sometimes... i need someone hold my hands when i'm lost...



i want CHANGE!!!


a better future~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment