Monday, February 21, 2011

STPM result 2010 has announced~~

today is a big day for those candidates who sat for stpm paper last year
getting back their results
if not mistaken, our school has 2 people get 4 flat
1 from science stream [physics class] and 1 from art stream

my fiend from other class told me that their teacher asked them come down to the hall on 12noon
and they wonder what is the purpose of this act
is it congrats them who have passed the exam with flying colour???
or just analyse which subject is the most easier to score???
the answer is NEITHER~~
the teacher asked them to search who is crying because of their unsatisfied result..=__=
and look at them
she said:"if you don't study hard from now, u will experience the same situation like them next year."
what a cruel fact~~=____=

even tears cant change the fact~~


next year at this moment
i will cry because of happiness or disappointment???
hmm... I'm curious~~

sometimes i really hate myself
i cant follow what i had planned
not carried out what i should do according my schedule
when it's time to do homework
i will said : let's rest 5 more minutes...10 minutes........
when it's time to do revision
i will said : still have a lot of time...wait first...wait........
why I'm soooo lazy????
i really cried out when i failed to solved some of the math question
feel like don't want study anymore when i cant follow what teacher teaches in chemistry
feel like wanna give up from my suffer form six life when i cant memorise those bio stuff

I'm lazy~~
when i see those friends around me are keep on fighting for their bright future
continuing their journey to success
how about me????
what I'm doing???
still standing there and looking at the sky
dreaming~~
thinking~~
playing~~
never never never move forward...
hmm... that is me~~~

I'm still standing there and looking at the sky~~

No comments:

Post a Comment