Thursday, March 10, 2011

recently~~

recently~~everything was just fine
test is over
but tension never leave us alone
didn't online using PC recently
because of the broadband
damn it!!
i miss my blog soooo much
and i almost forget the password to sign in my blog..lol

about the monthly test
the result is still ok.
but it seems like i have improved a lot.. haha
i had passed the math for the first time
and get 70 marks for bio~~
hahahahhahahhahaha....I'M SO HAPPY!!!!=D
and chemistry still the same~~=.=
although i had put lots of effort on it~~
what can do???try hard again next time!!=]
CPY~must improve continuously ya~~~
the muet test is just around the corner
and yet, my speaking skills still sucks....orz
try my very best in listening and reading are the only way to upgrade "a bit" my MUET band

and recently~~
something really make me feels emo
and almost drives me to crazy
but thanks to my friend who always support me and give a lot of advices when i was lost
thanks a lot~~dear~~=]
and i will not to think about it anymore
i just want to concentrate on my studies..that's all

feel something wrong with my health recently also
i should spend some time for a body check in this coming holiday
HEALTH ALWAYS THE MOST IMPORTANT!!! 

health is wealth~~


and YES!holiday is coming..
but i think this holiday not gonna be a relax study break
must spend the holiday wisely on study, study and study~~~
"not much time left for the upper six's students"
teachers always told us like this
its true~~
"happy" HOLIDAY to me~~~*sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment