Monday, February 14, 2011

love love love~~

14/02 ~~
Valentine's day again
and once again
I'm still single and available~LOL
how to celebrates valentine's ???
for me, its just a normal schooling day
but something special in this year Valentine
I'm celebrated my Valentine's with Chemistry~~
what a memorable Valentine's in my life~~haha

chemistry~~i love you~~

this year really have no valentine's mood in SMI if compared to JPP
no chocolate selling stall in the school
no presents on the students' table
no dramatic scenes happen
even no couple walking in the school area
maybe that is the difference between single sex school and double sex school~~



no chocolate~~


no Valentine's gift~~
                               
i still remember the first day i came to SMI
the first thing teachers told us was:"
1.]no "paktohlogy" in school
2.]no touching between girls and boys
3.]just concentrated on your studies
4.]what is the purpose you enter form 6??
to further your studies to university~
not looking for a life partner

I'm partially agreed with it
everyone needs love..i know
but not choosing gf/bf blindly
puppy love???
not suitable for me anymore
I'm 19 years old already
and i will not change myself to love someone i doesn't like
i will let all these things happen naturally
according to God
and now,I'm quite enjoy my singles life... actually..

dear Valentine's Day
i will totally celebrates "you" in the future~~=]
and goodbye Valentine's Day 2011~~



Happy Valentine's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment