Monday, March 14, 2011

doomsday is coming????

after the happened of earthquake and tsunami at japan
most of the people start worrying about the future
doomsday is coming???
but nobody can answer this question
honestly, I'm not worry~~
because i believe that everything will comes to an end
just like humans life
nothing to worry about
if doomsday is really exist
i hope that my spirit will never lost all the memories in my whole life
i still want to keep those memories even I'm dead
according to Chinese myth
dead people must delete all their memories before reborn to this world again
by drinking "ma po" sup~~
maybe u are laughing now
but if this really happen
can i skip it???
i don't want to lost all those memories
neither bitter nor sweet
i still want to remember all of you
everyone of you!!!
i already lived on this world for 18 years ,5 months and 3 days
grateful that I'm still alive~~
grateful that i still have peoples who love me
peoples i loved
still accompanying me
all the time
grateful that the world still creating many memories for me
grateful that I'm still can breathe the fresh air every morning... ....
no matter doomsday is really coming or not
we should learn to appreciate everything around us~~


pray for the Japanese~~

doomsday??? who knows~~


^v^

No comments:

Post a Comment