Thursday, August 11, 2011

updated...

Buried myself in tones of books recently
What to do??? Trial is coming…

I think I’m going to get crazy very soon
The feeling of depression is closer and closer
I clean up all the subjects’ notes last weekend
And u knows what, I used almost one and a half hour to reorganize all my notes so that its will not look that messy…
And that time. I only realize that I have A LOT or maybe uncountable chapters to be studied on in less than a month of time!!!
My brain is getting bigger and bigger!!!
Can’t sleep well recently when I think about STPM…
It’s just like endless nightmare
If time can reversed back, I sure will study very very very hard during lower six
I swear!!! I WILL!!!!
But I know, it wont come true~~
I really need you now, Doraemon~~~

I wonder is it because of all my memory space is already used up for study…?
I always forget this… forget that recently
Forget to wash school shoes
Forget to do homework
Forget to bring something to school…
Forget to do something my parents asked me to do...etc
Really feel like I’m an Alzheimer patient…=.=

Plus, I become easily to get angry …
Not to other people but angry to myself
Angry that why I’m not as clever as someone
Angry that why I can be that lazy
Angry that why I can wasting time on the unnecessary entertainment such as watching television, online without any purpose, playing phone games, online games….
CPY, do you know that you are very stupid and your results are sucks???
You still can fool around and relaxing??!!!
You thought u really a genius????!!!
You thought you have many years to prepare for STPM???
NOT MUCH TIME LEFT, YOU KNOW?????!!!!!!


Last but not least…SORRY THAT I CAN'T BE PERFECT~~ =(

i need you~~~~

=(

No comments:

Post a Comment