Sunday, July 31, 2011

librarian's life. END.

Librarian’s life finally comes to an end
Many memories has been created
Both in bitter and sweet
At first, I always wondering
Why I need to put myself into troublesome just for the extra 6 marks in coco???
Why I need to stay back after school for duty???
Will it be better if I just an ordinary student???
Sometimes, I really feel like want to resign… give up…
Sometimes, I really wish to slap those people who make me angry like hell!!!
But I never take any action…
Because I know I CAN’T do it!!!
From now onwards, no more duty…
No need to face those hated person…thanks God!!!

But undeniable, I learnt a lot…
I learnt how to wrap a book nicer, and I addicted on wrapping!!!
Is there any job related to wrapping??? If this kind of job really exist, I’m sure will be the first person begging for the job…haha
And of course, I met a lot of new friends from library
Some of them really make my librarian’s life happier and meaningful

I know it’s time to REALLY prepare myself towards STPM
Not much time left…
No more excuses for not studying because of this and that…
Now it’s time to put a full stop for librarian’s life
And put a starting mark as a 100% PURE STUDENT!!!

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment