Monday, August 15, 2011

H.I.M.

Suddenly remember of you
So, how are you now???
Lost all the way of contact with you
It was almost 3 years already
Still remember clearly that moment when I heard about you from friends
I was totally shocked that time
I wonder why you will choose me among them
All my friends feel jealous on me
But you still didn’t take any action
As well as me too
We were waiting someone to take action first, right?
Waiting… waiting and still waiting…
Until the end of my working day
You still didn’t said anything
I wonder why you dare to talked to your friends but not dare to talk to me
Will it be better if u didn’t told anyone before
Your friends were helping you so much that time
But you still don’t know afraid what
Until the end…we are still strangers to each other
I always thinking
What will be at the end if you told me the truth that time???
Because of the word “afraid”
You lost your chance forever
I always wonder
Are you regretting now?
              or maybe you are totally forgotten who am I already?

Whatever… thanks for giving this unforgettable moment in my life


*to all the people in the world: please voice it out before it becomes too late~~~*


we knew each other from here...

No comments:

Post a Comment