Thursday, May 19, 2011

Quite a long time didn’t update my blog already…
Because of preparing for mid year exam
The exam is still going on next week
Four more days to go…
Honestly, it’s suffering
Feels like want to give up sometimes~~= (
Although always have this kind of  feeling, but I will just pushing myself to accept it
That’s what I chose…=. =
Trying my very best this time
In every subject…
Because___

“Don’t just HOPE for a good result,
Must WORK for it!!!”



Can’t wait for this coming holiday
Although there is still a series of extra classes will be held in this holiday
But I really wish to have some fun with my friends
Shopping, k-box, movie, cheat-chatting, or gossiping…
I want to carry out all of these activities in this holiday!!!!
if not, I will crazy soon… =.=


Anyways…

GOOD LUCK IN YOUR EXAM!!!
ADD OIL!!!! CPY~~~=]

No comments:

Post a Comment