Friday, May 27, 2011

i thought.. ...

I thought I have forgotten
Actually I wish to forget about it
But the fact is I still care of it
I always wish for a miracle
Although the probability that the miracle will happen is just 0.0000000001%
Don’t know why I like to do something that will hurt me
I thought that we can still be very close friends in the future
No matter we have move forward or backward
But time change everything
Including you and me

Maybe you are no longer interested what I'm doing
asking me many questions like what you did last time
Maybe you think that I’m very annoying
Or maybe you are just keeping a “safe” distance away from me
Trying to pull yourself from "mud"
Okay~~
I will not be the stupid fellow anymore
I will not be “too” nice to you
I will not be emotional just because of you
From now onwards
I will deleted you from my list
I will treat you as a normal friend
Or even a stranger~~~




delete it~~forget it~~

No comments:

Post a Comment